How can I help my child with speech and Language?
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- How can I help my child with speech and Language?
The Communication Trust and Worcestershire SLCN Pathway have information about Speech and Language.
Worcestershire SLCN Pathway
- A Guide to Identification of SLCN
- Child’s Voice
- Communication Commitment
- Developmental norms
- Guidance for Adopting Whole Setting School Approach
- Parent discussion
- Scheme for Schools
- School Action Plan – example
- SLCN and SEN
- Spotting the Signs of SLCN
- What can parents do at home
- What can schools and settings do to help
- What is SLCN
- What is the impact of SLCN
- Whole Setting School Pathway Summary
The Communication Trust
The RAA activities from the Communication Trust have practical activities for parents to do at home.
The PETAL approach can be used to support Children when sharing reading and stories.